Contact Isbell

The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) regulates real estate brokers and sales agents, real estate inspectors, home warranty companies, easement and right-of-way agents, and timeshare interest providers. You can find more information and check the status of a lecense holder at:

You can send a complaint against a license holder to TREC. A complaint form is available on the TREC website. TREC administers two recovery funds which may be used to satisfy a civil court judgement against a broker, sales agent, real estate inspector, or easement or right-of-way agent, if certain requirements are met.

If you have questions or issues about the activities of a license holder, the complaint process, or the recovery funds, please visit the TREC website or contact TREC at:

Texas Real Estate Commission
P.O. Box 12188
Austin, TX 78711-2188
(512) 936-3000

Stay Updated with Isbell Rentals
Get the latest Central Texas home rentals sent to you.